Sunday, June 21, 2009

Memorial Day BBQ

The day after we arrived in Ventura we went to a barbecue at my Aunt Sara's house. It was so nice to see the other side of my family again and to finally meet all my cousins! My aunt's and I did a lot of catching up, Audrey had fun being held by my cousins Amanda and Emily (she loved pulling their hair and necklaces!) and I had a great time driving the girls around the neighborhood in Uncle Art's golf cart. And of course, there was tons of great food prepared by my dad, Uncle Art and cousin Tym!


There's no way this water is 80 degrees!!


















Getting Audrey in the pool was like getting a cat into a bath!












She was not happy with the water temperature.

















She didn't really like the hot tub either.


















We finally found something she enjoyed: Ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment